Registration and Fundraising
Registration is closed
5 easy steps to get started!
- Register Online by selecting from the list, above.
- Set a fundraising goal for yourself.
- Build your own fundraising page that you can email to friends and family.
- Build a team of walkers- it’s fun to walk with family and friends.
- And last, don’t forget to tell people what you’re doing and why you walk!
Be a SAAF Hero!
SAAF Hero – Fundraise $500+, and you will receive a RED super hero cape to wear during the walk!
SAAF Superhero – Fundraise $750+, and you will receive a GOLD superhero cape to wear during the walk!
SAAF Superpower – Fundraise $1,000+, and you will receive a GOLD superhero cape AND superhero sunglasses to wear during the walk!
The #1 top fundraiser will also receive a prize presented at the walk!!
Fundraising- why do I need to fundraise?
One of the most important parts of AIDSWALK is the fundraising done by hundreds of walkers and runners. You help to ensure that programs for people and families living with and affected by HIV/AIDS continue. PLUS – Because our event is completely underwritten by corporate sponsors, 100% of Walker dollars raised go directly back to SAAF!
Fundraising for AIDSWALK also helps to support the many prevention and education opportunities that SAAF is able to provide to the community so that everyone has accurate information on how this disease is transmitted because knowledge = power!
AIDSWALK Arizona/Tucson benefits the programs and services of the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation.