Registration and Fundraising
Registration is Now Open!
5 easy steps to get started!
- Register to walk (or run) by clicking HERE.
- Join an existing team or create one of your own by clicking HERE.
- Customize your fundraising page so that you can email to friends and family.
- Encourage others to join your team and help you reach your goal– it’s fun to walk with family and friends.
- And last, don’t forget to tell people what you’re doing and why you walk!
Fundraising- why do I need to fundraise?
One of the most important parts of AIDSWALK is the fundraising done by hundreds of walkers and runners. You help to ensure that programs for people and families living with and affected by HIV/AIDS continue. PLUS – Because our event is completely underwritten by corporate sponsors, 100% of Walker dollars raised go directly back to SAAF!
Fundraising for AIDSWALK also helps to support the many prevention and education opportunities that SAAF is able to provide to the community so that everyone has accurate information on how this disease is transmitted because knowledge = power!
AIDSWALK Tucson benefits the programs and services of the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation.
HIV, LGBTQ+ individuals, and communities marginalized by society.