Registration and Fundraising
Beat the rush on Walk Day and check in early! At early bird registration, you can:
- Drop off any fund-raised money
- Pick up your t-shirt and Walker bag
- Pick up any earned incentives
- Pay for additional registrations
- Get printed maps and instructions for Walk Day
Early Bird registration is available at SAAF, located at 375 South Euclid Avenue, just a block south of the Broadway & Euclid intersection.
Early bird registration dates/hours
- Wednesday October 5 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday October 6 9:00am-6:00pm
- Friday October 7 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday October 8 10:00am-2:00pm
5 easy steps to get started!
- Register Online by selecting from the list, above.
- Set a fundraising goal for yourself.
- Build your own fundraising page that you can email to friends and family.
- Build a team of walkers- it’s fun to walk with family and friends.
- And last, don’t forget to tell people what you’re doing and why you walk!
One of the most important parts of AIDSWALK is the fundraising done by hundreds of walkers and runners. You help to ensure that programs for people and families living with and affected by HIV/AIDS continue. PLUS- Because our event is completely underwritten by corporate sponsors, 100% of Walker dollars raised go directly back to SAAF!
Fundraising for AIDSWALK also helps to support the many prevention and education opportunities that SAAF is able to provide to the community so that everyone has accurate information on how this disease is transmitted because knowledge = power!
AIDSWALK Arizona/Tucson benefits the programs and services of the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation.